1. Cut 2 pieces of corrugate (cardboard) to desired size.
2. Collage, paint, etc. corrugate covers...both sides if you like.
3. Affix duck tape to covers making sure they are even AND leave a space between the 2. The space between the 2 covers will determine the amount of papers you can add to your journal without it popping open.
4.Cut or tear a variety of papers roughly the size of the 2 pieces plus the tape.( The entire journal)
5.Using a hole punch or awl, punch holes thru the duck tape"binding".
6. Lay all papers evenly together, crease in center, punch holes in crease the same place as holes in duck tape.
7. Lay papers on inside of covers, matching holes,thread a ribbon/string/twine thru holes from the inside to outside. Tie on outside.