Friday, February 1, 2013

Happy Mail in The House !!

I am absolutely OVERWHELMED with the talent and generosity of my dear friend Laurel!
( AKA: Laurel DeViney on youtube, LaurelfromNJ on Ustream and her blog Paper and Scissors Rock)
It's one thing to watch her create on a video or stream and yet another to hold one of her creations in your hand!! The detail and care she puts into her work is AMAZING. Click on pic for detail.

This GORGEOUS Valentine box is filled with buttons :)

I am CRAZY for fountain pens and this magnetic closure box is filled with embellishments :)


This mini is FILLED with pockets sized to hold cards. Perfect as Laurel taught me how to make cards and I am ADDICTED! Like little mini works of art.


A pop open book, vintage Bingo cards, trims and a Vintage song book! I've NEVER had flat back pearls before YIPPEE!

AND if this weren't enough.......
LOOK at all this Ranger GOODNESS OMG!!!!!
 I'm pretty sure I'm the luckiest woman in the world to have Laurel as a friend! THANK YOU so much my sweet friend!!
 




1 comment:

  1. You are so welcome...it is my pleasure. I hope you enjoy the goodies, and my creations!

    Hugs,
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete