Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Some New Cards

I continue to work in my Art Journal and will post some pics soon.  But I wanted to post a pic of a card I'm entering in my 1st challenge at Simon Says Stamp.

It's a chevron design I paper pieced along with book text. Wish me luck :)

I am definitely a Clean and Simple card maker and like a sort of eclectic style.

This is a La Blanche stamp. If you haven't tried them, you should. I really love how well they stamp and their old world designs. I used my Prismacolor Colored pencils and really love how they resist the Distress Inks.


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that zig zag card!!! The colors are just fabulous!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog! I see it's your first time! I hope to see you again! :)

    ReplyDelete